Baggy Denims And Valentino Tango Pumps

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

Beginner

เครดิต
เพื่อเป็นกำลังใจให้แก่ผู้โพสต์กรุณากด LIKE ด้วยนะ

I fell in love with the Valentino Tango pumps final yr. I used to be on the hunt for a pair of black pumps final 12 months, and once i noticed the Valentino Tango pumps, I knew I needed a pair, in black, in my life! Sadly, black was no-where to be found. These pumps have been, and still are, quite standard!

When the fall season was approaching, I determined a pair of Valentino Tango pumps can be good for the autumn season, in addition to my fashion week wardrobe. I used to be unable to find a black pair, so last 12 months I opted for a pink pair with the quick, 1″ heel. I felt like the shorter heel would be ideal for style week since there's loads of standing, and walking, involved. The shorter heel labored out completely; and the Valentino Tango pumps in pink have been simple to put on with totally different outfits, in addition to walk, and stand in line.

The black pair still haunts me. I've been keeping my eyes open for a pair, in the higher heel, since final yr. I can't seem to get my arms on a pair! In my last search, I came throughout a brand new, light slate blue shade Valentino has launched for pre-fall. I immediately really feel in love! If I cannot have a black pair, this color surely satisfies me!

As with the shorter heel, the higher heel Valentino Tango pump is comfortable, and simple to stroll in. I really feel like I could truly run in these sneakers. They match extraordinarily properly, and hug your foot. I've found with Valentino shoes generally, they are made so well that each pair is comfy and straightforward to wear all day long. Love that!

I nonetheless would love a black pair for my wardrobe, but if I find yourself choosing a different pair of black pumps as my go-to heels for fall, I cannot be sad. Owning this pair of mild, slate blue Valentino Tango pumps with the upper heel has glad me. I'm in love!

Is there a pair of shoes out there you are in love with, and discovering your self searching down? In that case, which pair are they?
โหมดขั้นสูง
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

รายละเอียดเครดิต

Fighting Cock Thai  

GMT+7, 24-10-2018 03:33 , Processed in 0.943186 second(s), 24 queries .